Investing in stocks gives me perhaps one of the best things in life. Focus. Yes I mean financial focus.
Compared to years of multidirectional, mostly wasteful and confused, also synonymous with non-directional financial mindset, stock investing compels me to be focused on one thing in my life, my future.
I want to retire rich. And I am committed to be rich in the near future. Ilan na sa atin ang pagod maging isang kahig isang tuka? I am not yet there but the good thing is that I already started something which I call a relative breakthrough in my life. Someday I will no longer be a isang kahig isang tuka guy.
Stock investing seems to me a sign of a higher level of financial consciousness. I once treated stock investing like a “taboo’ or something that poor people should not indulge in. I break through the barrier and here I am, though still poor in quantitative terms, I can say with confidence that I am rich in my mental state as shown by my interest in stock investing. To me, having a non-poor mindset already makes me wealthy. All I have to do now is to implement actions that would turn this qualitative state of mind to a quantitative nature. Meaning, my wealth goals must only need to be realized.
To realize goals, there is a need to have focus. Stock investing is a handy man that would always help me keep my focus. It won’t be difficult I guess since stock investing pours me with excitement and anticipation. Anticipation is what fires me up inside either that anticipation is a make or a break. Anticipation keeps me focused.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento