I am stuck in poverty!
The good thing is that I am not stuck in hopelessness and regrets.
Hopelessness is to me a destructive residual effect of frustration. When frustration comes repeating itself often, the result would be hopelessness. Financial hopelessness based on my personal experience is caused by a barrage of frustrations.
My financial frustrations includes failure to pay debts, failure to sustain savings, failure to begin an investment and failure to be financially free. I knew I had plans to pay debts, to save, to begin investing and to be financially free however, what happens to me is that there seem to be things that always drag me down and make me unable to reach or complete my financial goals.
These frustrations make feel I am so poor and I am so financially hopeless. But with poverty, I found a wisdom.
Poverty is the very same thing that made me unstuck myself from hopelessness. It served as the necessary contrast for me to see the good side of everything. Without it, there would be no way for me to aspire for the better. Poverty is a dark cloud with a silver lining and I have seen it.
I made poverty a great companion like a wise fellow silently encouraging me to just move on. Hopelessness is no longer there as it was before.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento