Mga Pahina

Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2013

I Am Just Above Minimum Wage, How Am I Surviving?

Minimum Wage
My monthly income is way below the combined demand of monthly personal and family sustenance. So, how do I manage to survive?

Sidelines. Diskarte.

Sideline is a term to mean a source of income apart from the regular source of income. The best about it is that it is never taxed. I am a private employee and I take slightly above minimum salary. I am forced to have other sources.

1. I sell breakfast to my office mates.

It is quite lucky for me to work in a private company having about 150 employees in its main office. That gave me an opportunity to serve breakfast. I serve an average of 30 persons daily during weekdays. My menu includes quick cook meals. Capital could grow 40% to 50%.

2. I direct sale

I know it is rare for males to engage in direct sales of products dominated by women-line of products like dress, bags, accessories and cosmetics. But that is what I am doing. I was hesitant at first but my wife, who is also into direct selling, forced me to register under her network. I am her direct downline. My sale earns in two ways at the same time. First is through my commission and second, my wife earns through points she earns because of my sale. Two birds in one stone. At first I was shy but learned to love selling lady products when I tasted the first income I derived from direct selling.  

There are many direct selling companies out there that offer 20% to 30% commission.

Sideline is what sustains me. Everyone can do it too.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento