I love conspiracy theories. They
provoke my thoughts. But I don’t own any conspiracy theory. I am just a fan.
" I discovered the very reason why the price of goods rises more constantly than it drops."
Among conspiracy theories, the
one that really caught my attention is the idea that this world and its entire
people is under the control of few elites, the same individuals who control the
world finance, most of them bankers. These elites control the global financial system
by regulating all central banks and making them comply how money is to be made.
These elites, according to conspiracy theorists, wield the greatest power of
money control, so powerful that any form of government or whatever law does a
country has is irrelevant.
"....the production of money runs in the manner that allows the inflation of prices of goods and the devaluation of the purchasing power of money...."
This intrigued me to study about
how money is made. I found out that money is no longer minted in the classical
sense. Modern money is already printed by central banks. Or in more truthful
case, money is already produced electronically. That paper bill in my wallet is
only one of the trillions of paper bills flooding the society which were
printed by central banks. Credit is at the same time is supported by merely
strokes on computer keyboards.
There is an implication I later
on found out. I discovered the very reason why the price of goods rises more
constantly than it drops. The reason is that the production of money causes
inflation. The value of goods does rise not that the intrinsic value of it
increases but mainly because the price of money (the purchasing power of it)
devalues everytime central banks floods the society with more of printed money.
The machine of money-making is pegged onto the idea that central banks must
produce monies to maintain liquidity, meaning to make it sure that society must
not run out of money. This is to ensure economic growth.
What the central bank is doing
can be understood by one simple example. Every December, during the Christmas
season, the movement and demand of money is never been greater. December is the
time of bonuses. Meaning, people have lots of money to spend. What the central
bank is doing is to make sure banks have enough cash in their ATMs to meet the massive
cash withdrawals of their clients. The central bank wants to be sure that there
is enough liquidity.
Having seen that the production
of money runs in the manner that allows the inflation of prices of goods and
the devaluation of the purchasing power of money, I later came to understand,
albeit in a generalized understanding how stock market prices behave.
Historically, the price of stock shares rises in noticeable magnitude if seen
in multi-year basis, eg 5 or or more years. This is so mainly because the behavior
of stock prices is of the same trend as that of the production of money by the
central bank. Historically both goods and stock prices rise constantly. And
this is due to the constant drive by the central bank to make more money in
order to keep the society liquid.
This made me appreciate stock
investing so much. I see that there is a great opportunity to earn in stocks
basing on the historically proven trend that stock prices rise in magnitude
over years. So if I buy stocks now, there is a great chance to rake profits
after several years.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento