Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Nobyembre 8, 2013

Revenue is Why I Join Elections

I do not join elections to vote. I am a registered voter yet no appetite to cast my vote. But I go to the place of election nonetheless. But why? What is the use loitering myself in there if I do not exercise my privilege to vote? You will like my reasons and these are:

  1. Lot of people go to the election venue
  2. I sell food and drinks to them
Yeah, you are right. I have turned every Election Day into Revenue Day. I know at the course of the day’s activity, people are going to get tired, hungry and thirsty. And out of convenience they would surely buy what I sell. Their need will bring me revenue instantly.

A day before every Election Day, I make sure I have got all my logistics and goods prepared. A neatly covered table and a sit are a must. There is no fee to have your mini stall in public schools, at least that is the case in our barangay.

In the morning, I sell instant coffees, pandesal and hard boiled eggs. I also got candies and bubble gums for sale. Of course no cigarette since it is prohibited in school premises.   But my biggest product is my fried chicken. Frying chicken is so easy. Breading mix is easy to prepare. Fried chicken guarantees hot selling whole day from morning to evening. And just make sure there is kanin too.

On my last election day selling, I sold about 40kgs of chicken choice cuts. I have netted a total of PhP7,000.00. Not bad for one day!

I almost forgot, small clean towel is needed. Sweat comes along with selling. And it is a very good thing.

Now, what you need to do is to put in your calendar the following Philippine election schedule.
  • Barangay election, every 3 years on the last Monday of October. Next election will be on October 2016
  • Presidential election, every 6 years on the second Monday of May. Next election will be on May 2016
  • Midterm elections, every 3 years on the second Monday of May. Next midterm election will be on May 2019



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento