Based on my current cash inflow
capacity, in one year I can have my PhP100,000.00 if I do a diligent and
consistent saving. However, I can also have that PhP100K in just one week. How?
Bank loan.
Yes, I have considered taking a
bank loan. I need a capital and this is the fastest way I can have it.
Diving into a debt is not a bad thing.
I believe this an excellent strategy as far as capitalization is concerned.
Business-minded people call it leveraging. Bank loan is a good leverage
provided of course the loan proceeds is to be used to fuel or start a business.
Loan is not good if it is to be used to buy stuffs that have no immediate
income-generating capacity.
I will take a bank loan for the main
purpose of starting my new sideline or pagkakitaan.
I am planning to setup a small business or commercial space in front of our
house which will be for rent or lease. A beauty shop or a barber shop space is
what I have in my head. This could give me a monthly passive income when
someone rents it. Other part of the loan will be used in renovating my
already rented space (computer shop) in order for me to make a higher demand on
the rent.
The other part of the loan, which
is just a small portion of it, will be used to finance in full or pay my
existing small debts. This will make me concentrate on a single loan and will
stop me dealing with several loans and loan interests. The current bank interest
is at lowest level (thanks to BSP historically low policy rates). This means I
can take leverage at a lesser cost.
Debt is good if done for the foremost purpose of acquiring more of
money. But not if the foremost purpose is only to make that ugly neighbor jealous
over a new huge LED TV display.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento