Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Nobyembre 28, 2013

What if My Money Could Grow 2100%?!! A Stock Investing Inspirational Story

Me
I am definitely inspired. The guy mentioned below made millions in just four years!

I copied the following story from COL’s technical spotlight report on November 28, 2013. A story like this is rarely shared. I take the chance to share it with everybody.

“A Thanksgiving Story

• Yesterday I met a COL customer who visited our business center and asked for our help in re-activating his account which he had not looked over since 2009. The market was not doing well then and he had bought some shares 1-2 years before that and he wanted to see how he fared. He travelled from the province and told me he had no internet and wanted to check on things. He asked me about the 5 stocks he held, one of which was URC to which he purchased for P100,000 at P5.30/share. URC is closer to P120/share today and that investment is now valued at over P2,100,000! Its amazing at what time, patience, and faith in buying a good company can do over apparently dreary times… Happy Thanksgiving Sir! “ ~ COL 

Don Engot is not envious. Don Engot is fired-up and inspired. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento