Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 6, 2013

Here is How Zero Networth I Am

Today is November  7, 2013.

This is a huge confession for me. This is to at least give you an idea how awful my financial standing is. If you are lucky to be in a better situation, you would not want to be in my shoes. But for those who feel they have worse conditions than mine, I hope they would resonate the fiery feeling of bringing on the fight for financial freedom. 

To track my progress, I think being honest to my current financial situation is a good start. I call it my benchmark. This will serve as my calibration how far have I gone, success or failure (whichever will come first) when I look back to this point.

But before anything else, it is important for you to know that I have NONE of the following:

  1. House and Lot
  2. No cars
  3. No jewelries
  4. No physical stocks of silver or gold
  5. No home appliances
What I have, luckily, is a fixed monthly income. And that is, both sadly and fortunately, the only regular income I have.

And for a much lesser good thing, I have debts.

So here is my financial tabulation. I guess not a few people are also under the same proportion.

Asset:
                Monthly income
PhP15,000.00
                                        Income Total
PhP15,000.00
Liabilities/Debts/Expenses (monthly)                            
         Loan deductions (SSS, HDMF, Salary)           
                PhP6,000.00
      Monthly Food                                                                     
                PhP4,500.00
         Transportation                                                    
                PhP750.00
          Medication/Supplements                                  
                PhP560.00
      Allotment for my kids                                                         
                PhP5,000.00
     Boarding House rent(bed spacer)                    
                PhP1,800.00
                                            Liabilities Total
PhP18,610.00

Net Worth = negative PhP3,610.00. Isn’t that awful?

As you can see, nothing is so good. In few months I should be starving to death already. I am not actually zero net worth person. What I have is a negative net worth. =(. But probably you will ask, how come I can survive daily with a much negative income? (The story will be told later on how I cope up even with that red figure. )

I have a college diploma in computer engineering. But because I am that engot, my diploma was of no use except be used to qualify me for a paper shuffling job in an insurance company. Yes, I felt the regrets for not having the job I tried really hard to learn in college for five years. Those five years were gone and another ten years passed without a work that is related to my college course.


Yes I am stuck with poverty. However, the good part is I am not stuck with hopelessness and regrets. I have to move on for the better. And I have plans that are slowly implemented. And I am here to tell you my stories.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento