Yes, I am
really committed to become rich. I believe cooking my own food can help a lot.
Cooking could help me save a lot
of money. The resulting extra money can be used in my other investments.
Food is a major expense of most.
It can never be unbudgeted. But if I learn to cook even only my own meals I can
save as much half of my food expense compared to someone who always dines out.
A restaurant charges much on its
servings because it has opex or operational expenses which include cost of
electricity, manpower, goods, and government taxes. Whenever I eat in a
restaurant, what I will be actually doing is paying for my convenience in the
amount of the actual cost of the meal served plus the per unit operational
expenses sustained by the restaurant.
What if I only need to pay the
goods and not the operational expenses? This is what happens when I cook my own
food. I only pay for the ingredients and the raw materials. The resto opex that
should have been charged on me will be avoided in exchange of my time and
energy of both going into the market and preparing my own food. Physically going to the market is an excellent exercise too.
Another way to save money aside
from cooking my own food is that I buy from a public market and not in
supermarkets located in malls. Malls are consistent in adding a tax surcharge
like Value Added Tax. In public market, vendors don’t usually do VAT. I can
even negotiate or make tawad on a vendor’s price.
So, cooking my own food is a must
in thrifting my way towards becoming rich.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento