I have a lot of stories to share and lots of excitement about making myself rich someday. So I made this blog. It is a live journal of my make or break undertakings to change my financial standing.
I am a very poor man with respect to financial matters. I don't have a huge savings. I don't have a big business or even small one. What I have are pika-pika lang. Mga sideline. Mga maliliit na diskarte. However, I have no plans to keep it that way.
I have started my stocks investment about a year ago. And that brought me a good feeling about my financial future.
I am the first member of our clan to have ever invested in stocks. You see, ang lahi namin ay mahirap na mula noon pa (We were poor since the beginning). My lolo used to own a vast land in Isabela (in Luzon). But he sold it long time ago when his family went to Mindanao. But that did not make him richer. What happened was otherwise. Since then, our clan, or lahi, was in constant pressure of the need to sustain survival. Members of our clan are mostly farmers, fishermen, jueteng cobradors, labandera, katulong and only few manage to finish and went to college.
I intend to change all that. Don Engot want to change all that. I must make sure to make ways for my family to walk in a very different path from what was usual. I know that our clan in general has no financial literacy. That is why poverty has been always our companion. We were contented to eat three times a day, work for today for today's survival.
I intend to be rich. I have the strongest feeling that I am on my way now.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento